Subject: Re: Morphing Tip!!!! (fwd)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 16:58:05 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-14 13:52:58 EDT, you write:

>Ia> When you create your morph targets in modeler, cut all of your polygons
>Ia> leaving only your points and then save your object. If you are not going
>Ia> to morph surfaces it will will work perfectly!
>
>I tried this not too long ago with my Intel 4.0 pre-release, since I had
>done a similar thing in LW 3.0 on the college's Toaster 4000 with no
>problems.  Unfortunately, I got an error saying that LW "Can't find
>surface list in file".  Has this been fixed in the final version?
>
>

This is because layout doesn't allow you to load in files with no polygons,
ie, just points.. If you left just one polygon, that might work, but I'll
have to check on that and get back to you...

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]